Distinctive Voyages elevate the cruising experience by providing you with a special set of bonus amenities, acquired by our agency and provided to you at no additional charge. These include:
The service of a Distinctive Voyages Host to assist you throughout your journey
An invitation to a Private Cocktail Reception to meet like-minded VIP
An Exclusive Shore Event to Truly connect to the local culture
Compliments from our agency, these rewarding touches create a cruise experience that is a true departure from the rest.
The distinctive Voyages Host
Extremely knowledgeable and genuinely friendly, Distinctive Voyages Hosts are personally selected because they know both the ship and the itinerary inside and out. They are more than happy to answer questions and assist with other requests as needed.
The Private Cocktail Reception
The Private Cocktail Reception is a wonderful way to begin your cruise adventure. You'll meet your Host as well as your exclusive group of VIPs, while Your Host discusses your Shore Event and answer any questions you may have.
The Exclusive Shore Event
Guided by local experts, the Exclusive Shore Event - available only to the members in your group - are specially chosen excursions that reveal the true nature of the people and places you will visit, helping you connect to the culture and history in a very personal and unforgettable way.
Before & After The Cruise
Our agents are well versed in helping you plan a comprehensive cruise vacation experience which can include everything from flights, airport transfers, pre- and post hotel stays not to mention unforgettable tours so that you have more time to enjoy and explore the beautiful cities that bookend your wonder-filled cruise itinerary.
SAMPLE OF AN EXCLUSIVE SHORE EVENT ON THE CRYSTAL SERENTIY
ASPECTS OF ITALY
3D WORLD OF ANICIENT POMPEII AND ITALIAN COOKING CLASS AT SORRENTINE FAMILY FARMHOUSE
- View Pompeii as never before as you don special 3-Demensioal headsets and are transported back to a time before the city disappeared beneath the ash.
- Discover the archaeological excavations of a lost city buried deep beneath the ash from Mt. Vesuvius as you explore Pompeii, perhaps the most famous archaic excavation in the world.
- View the remarkably preserved remains that hint at daily Roman life; their customs, cuisine and how they entertained, decorated and lived.
- Head high up in the hills above Sorrento and pause for a photo stop to capture the beauty of the region.
- Experience the superb culinary heritage of the Sorrentine Coast during your exclusive visit to a family-owned farm that produces outstanding mozzarella, olive oil and home-cured salami.
- Learn the secrets of a traditional home-cooked Italian lunch as you participate in a cooking class where you learn how to make "Gnocchi alla Sorrentina".
- Sample the traditionals, authentic home cooked cuisine as you enjoy lunch at the farm.